THE TEAM BEHIND DENVER’S FIRST CBD EDUCATION
LAUNCHES NEW 12,000-SQUARE-FOOT CAMPUS
DENVER – January 2019 – On the heels of the U.S. Farm Bill being signed into law, the founders of Denver’s first CBD education center open a new, expansive campus for the community. Located at 2191 S. Broadway in Downtown Denver, the Color Up Therapeutics’ CBD Wellness & Education Center is the city’s largest facility dedicated to education on CBD and Cannabinoids in Denver. The 12,000-square-foot campus includes an art gallery, demo kitchen, retail store, spa treatment rooms and event spaces featuring Cyclorama Walls.
“Our intention with the Wellness & Education Center is for it to be the place everyone visits to learn how to incorporate cannabis into a healthy and balanced lifestyle,” says Color Up Therapeutics’ CBD Wellness & Education Center Co-owner Shauna Blanch. Blanch is also the Co-owner and COO of CBD-product brand Color Up Therapeutics.
Housed in a former warehouse, the multi-use Center is industrial in design with open piping, high ceilings, seating areas and desks, neutral walls and dark gray flooring. Color Up Therapeutics’ lab and manufacturing is on-site, which, Bryce Conley says is unique, “Color Up Therapeutics is one of the few lifestyle brands where products are made from scratch. We do our research, formulating, manufacturing and packaging in-house at the Center.” Conley is Color Up Therapeutics’ Co-founder and CFO.
The CBD Wellness & Education Center also includes:
- A retail space with an experience table for product demos and licensed estheticians offering guidance on how to create a healthy daily regimen. Color Up Therapeutics’ products, yoga supplies and local jewelry and art are available in the store.
- A spa treatment room where services using Color Up products are offered. Built with the intention to bring joy and connection into the community, the Color Up team encourages therapists, artists and all wellness professions to practice in the Center. Treatments may be booked online.
- A large kitchen that will be used to host CBD-infused cooking classes, yoga & dinner parties, etc.
- Two event rooms for yoga classes and workshops. The rooms include Cyclorama Walls, which create unique settings for weddings, movie showings, and light / laser installments. “We invite photographers, videographers and bloggers to shoot in our facility,” adds Blanch. “Additionally, we built a professional podcast room as a place for people to have their voices heard.”
- And, Fido can come along! The campus is pet friendly; animal rescue events and classes are to come about the benefits of CBD for animals.
To set the scene for showcasing the vast collection of local art on-site, an Opening Art Gallery Reception is set for Feb. 8. February also holds the first class being taught at the new campus. Geared toward estheticians, massage therapists and other licensed professionals, a Product Knowledge Training is Feb. 18. “Through this class, attendees will supply their professional tool belt with all that is needed to thrive in the world of CBD in a skin care, massage and spa setting,” says Color Up Therapeutics’ Director of Education Emily Davis.“Of course,‘Love is in the Care’ in February. All things self-love and self-care will be taught too.” Registration is online.
Open 10 a.m. – 6 p.m. M-F and 11 a.m. – 5 p.m. Sat. and Sun. with events happening many evenings, the official Grand Opening is planned for the spring. More information about Color Up Therapeutics’ CBD Wellness & Education Center is available online and by calling 720.420.1734.
About Color Up Therapeutics – Color Up Therapeutics creates hemp-derived, CBD products intended to balance the mind, body and spirit. The brand name represents coloring up your life, your attitude, your choices, your chakras, and what you eat through foods, plants and more educated choices. All Color Up Therapeutics products and services are infused with isolated CBD or Full Spectrum oil CBD from organically and sustainably grown hemp on a 2018 Farm-Bill-compliant and CDA-registered hemp farm in Colorado. Licensed by the CDPHE, the brand is strictly cruelty-free, all natural and gluten-free. More may be found on www.ColorUpTherapeutics.com.
Media Contact: Debra Locker Group – [email protected] and 859.536.0282
NEW The Get Up & Go Kit is here to get keep things simple... and introduce you to 3 of our newest products!!! During the month of August this kit comes with a complementary canvas Color Up bag--so you can take these products with you where ever your adventures take you!!
- Wash Up- Facial Cleanser
- Level Up- Facial Serum
- Drink Up- Facial Moisturizer.
*See individual products for details and ingredient listing.